Job Title: Cornerstone Health Care (CHC) Product Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Reporting To This Position: None
Position Summary: The CHC product communications manager creates, directs and guides the marketing for existing and new products as well as managing the brand. The position oversees allocated financial and personnel resources in support of product and brand growth.
Our Mission: To be your Medical Home.
Our Vision: To be the model for physician-led health care in America.
Our Values: As a physician owned and directed company, we are committed to ensuring that patient care is efficient, effective, equitable, patient centered, safe, and timely.
Essential Performance Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
1. Managed the CHC Brand
- Listen to our customers (patients, employers, payers, etc.)
- Conduct annual brand awareness and loyalty primary research assessment
- Manages our brand
- Manages a brand guide for standards
- Updates and manages all existing representations of the brand:
- Practice logos, signs and internet sites (80)
- Email signatures
- Create cost effective brand awareness tactics at the CHC level in collaboration with our practice marketing directors
- Community sponsorships (Grasshoppers, etc.)
- Business advertising (Business Journal)
- Media event sponsorships
- High-traffic billboards
2. Create CHC product communications strategies/tactics and marketing (with leadership team), competitive analysis.
- Create product launch communications strategies (service line and quality initiatives)
- Service line clinical transformation initiatives
- Competitive analysis versus other ACOs and multi-specialty practice groups
- Ongoing primary and secondary research (focus groups, etc.)
- Assists in the support and implementation of channel development strategies
- Broker consultant
- Self-insured employers
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Creates product communications and brand strategies.
- Attends required meetings and participates in committees as requested.
- Participates in professional development activities.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Appears for work on time.
- Follows directions from a leader.
- Understands and follows posted work rules and procedures.
- Be receptive to constructive criticism.
- Maintain a positive, willing, and flexible attitude.
- Abiding by the policies of Cornerstone, regardless of your personal feelings.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The jobholder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage products and brands.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative marketing plans with quantified results
- Knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications such as word, excel, power point, practice management system, and electronic medical records.
- Skill in organizational management and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of universal precautions and common safety hazards found in a medical office setting; maintain and establish a safe work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Established record of achievement in the strategic management and integration of highly productive teams in complex organizational environment.
- Motivates others to follow communication standards that enhance brand.
- Demonstrated experience editing and analyzing informational materials prepared by others.
- Proven talent in writing, communicating and engaging effectively with a wide range of constituencies across a diverse academic medical community
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and manage seasoned teams.
- Ability to mentor and grow staff professionally and personally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products, media tracking and video editing software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, marketing and brand development.
- Demonstrated success and high degree of confidence working with and presenting to senior executives.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving: The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal skills: The individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication: The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills, and conducts meetings.
- Written communication: The individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing: The individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability: The individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security: The individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May require sitting for long periods of time. Requires ability to work under stressful situations demanding high concentration and energy level.
- Work Environment: Combination of office and exam offices.
To apply, or for more information, please contact:
Gayle M. Tuttle
Director, Public Relations