Cunningham & Company
Cunningham & Company is an independent mortgage banker, headquartered in Greensboro, NC. The company’s primary business is residential mortgage lender in the states of NC, SC, TN and Virginia.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in managing marketing campaigns from planning to production to post- campaign analysis. Should have experience with traditional marketing such as direct mail and print as well as with email, social media and other electronic marketing. Experience in managing key vendors. Experienced in establishing and maintaining consistent branding. Should have strong project management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Effectively manage internal and external groups. Great organizational skills and adept at changing priorities, meet deadlines on short notice. Build marketing reports structure.
- Serves as the marketing resource for corporate, loan officers and production teams. Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans to support sales and revenue objectives.
- Plans and manages advertising and promotion activities including print, online, promotional items store for company and loan officers.
- Creates sales presentations, flyers and other collateral.
- Website management—strategic planning and continued development of site features, copywriting, coordination of editing of content and design concepts. Ensures the integrity of information conveyed to the public and coordinates necessary activities with appropriate internal and external sources.
- Maintain marketing promotions guides on the company intranet. Communicate marketing products and programs available to company.
- Manage after-market campaigns, become the subject matter expert for referral database software.
- Develops referral database (both b2b and consumer) including database requirements/maintenance, managing creative development and analyzing results.
- Establish and maintain branding standards companywide, secure regulatory compliance review and approval.
- Bachelor Degree
- 4-5 years of financial services experience desired
- MSOffice, Adobe Creative Suite, print and web design skills
Contact: David Gulledge, Sr. VP, Regional Production Mgr.
Office: (336) 272-3061 or by email: email@example.com