With PRSA National membership, you will:
- Advocate for the profession by contributing to The Business Case for Public Relations™.
- Enhance your daily performance with the latest issues, case studies and research analysis.
- Benefit from members-only offers, including discounts on professional development seminars, conferences and events.
- Connect with other members and access industry tools with your personalized MyPRSA homepage.
- Accelerate your career — at any level.
With PRSA Local Chapter membership, you will:
- Become a visibly engaged member of your local public relations community, while expanding your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Attend local seminars, meetings, luncheons, receptions and programs.
- Earn recognition through industry awards.
- Step into leadership roles and advocate for the public relations profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your local community.
Don’t forget to check out our list of Professional Interest Sections and Chapters. Questions? Send an e-mail to Member Services or call (212) 460-1400. PRSA is a community you can count on at any level of your career.
At the Local Level
Membership in the Tar Heel Chapter is available through registration with the national Public Relations Society of America.
PRSA Tar Heel members connect through monthly professional development meetings, a members-only social, a fall day-long seminar, and our annual Spinks Banquet and Awards which recognizes our members’ outstanding work. We also encourage our members to connect through teleseminars, webinars and social networking sites. Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Our vice-president of membership is always ready to answer questions you may have about joining PRSA Tar Heel. Contact Teresa Loflin through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More than 30 percent of PRSA Tar Heel members have earned their Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) designation. We’re proud that so many of our members have undertaken the rigorous study and preparation needed to earn this industry accreditation. We hope you’ll want more information on what APR accreditation means and how to apply. If you’d like to ask a PRSA Tar Heel member what accreditation means to them, you should check out our list of members who’ve earned an APR.